I absolutely love Anne Shirley. And the Megan Fellows adaptation is one of my favorite movies period. But I must admit, I have read only about half the series before. So I decided to change that this year and read all 8 books in the series. And I would love you to join me!
Thanks to my awesome co-host, Jackie, for helping lead the read along! We have some really great plans for all you Anne lovers out there 🙂
How to get started:
- Post your own introductory post about the #AnneReadAlong2017 on your blog.
- Include a link of your post in the comments of my introductory post here.
- Use our Read Along Hashtag on social media — #AnneReadAlong2017
- Tell your friends about our read along!
How this works:
- Each month starting in May, we will read and review one book from the Anne series. See the chart below for more details. Not sure if you can read all 8? No worries! Join us for as many as you can!
- Post your reviews on your blog, website, youtube channel, etc AND link them to our monthly posts.
- Read and comment on other Anne lovers’ posts.
What can I post about?
- Anything and everything related to the Anne series! Be sure to link up your posts on our monthly review posts.
- We will post monthly reviews as well as host monthly Anne Top 5 posts, post our thoughts on various Anne related topics, and host several giveaways!
More info on our Anne Top 5 Bonus Posts can be found on Jackie’s post here.
Please join us for as many months as you can! Here is our schedule for the read along with links to my review posts with link-ups as they are published:
May 2017 – Anne of Green Gables
June 2017 – Anne of Avonlea
July 2017 – Anne of the Island
August 2017 – Anne of Windy Poplars
September 2017 – Anne’s House of Dreams
October 2017 – Anne of Ingleside
November 2017 – Rainbow Valley
December 2017 – Rilla of Ingleside
Jackie’s #AnneReadAlong2017 Posts:
Any questions? Send me an email at janepotter1000(at)gmail(dot)com.
Happy Anne Reading!