Hi y’all! It’s been a while since I did a blogger tag but this one from Bookish Paige was so intriguing. I knew I had to try it! Thanks for the tag, Paige!
1. Rather read only a series or stand-alone books?
I’m going to say stand alone books. I would appreciate the variety. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good series. But if I had to read the same series only, I think I would get bored.
2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
Hmm this is tricky. I think I will go with female.
3. Rather shop only at Barnes & Noble (or another actual bookstore) or Amazon?
Oh my goodness this is hard! I think I have to say Half Price Books. This is by far my favorite bookstore, and I love the hunt for new books. That being said, I also buy plenty of books on Amazon.
4. Rather all books become movies or tv shows?
TV shows because they could be more true to the books because they could include more details in more episodes (like the 6 hour Pride and Prejudice adaptation that I love!)
5. Rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?
Duh! 5 books a week. No explanation needed.
6. Rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?
It’s a somewhat secret dream of mine to be a published author. So I think I would say an author who still reads other books but isn’t a professional book reviewer?
7. Rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?
New book every 6 months. I could probably name 20 favorite books no problem but something new keeps my love of reading alive.
8. Rather be a librarian or own a bookstore?
Own a bookstore! Which I really want to do!
9. Rather only read your favourite genre or your favourite author?
Favorite genre for sure. Either fantasy or historical fiction.
10. Rather only read physical books or eBooks?
Physical books for sure. I absolutely love them in every way.
I haven’t done many tags lately, but I really enjoyed this one! So hard to decide but fun to think about!
How would you answer some of these bookish questions?