Today I am back with a really fun book tag: The TBR Tag. Thank you so much to Analee over at Book Snacks for this nomination! I love Analee’s blog for its fun reviews and book snack fun! Go check her out!
How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
- I love GoodReads to build my TBR pile (way too east to add books!) I also keep a list on my phone of the next few books I plan to read.
Is your TBR mostly print or eBook?
- Mostly print. I love borrowing books from the library.
How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
- It totally depends! I like to mix up classics and more contemporary novels. Sometimes I get really excited about a series and need to read the whole series before reading anything else. Or I get a great recommendation that I decide to read right away. The key for me is to always be reading something 🙂
A book that’s been on your TBR list the longest?
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens. I have started it numerous times. But I hope to get to it (and finish it!) soon!
A book you recently added to your TBR?
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard and Heidi by Johanna Spyri
A book on your TBR strictly because of it’s beautiful cover?
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon (and because of all the cool reviews I’ve read about it)
A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading?
- Crossed and Reached by Aly Condie
An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for?
- Winter by Marissa Meyer! TOMORROW!!!
A book on your TBR that everyone has read but you?
- Fangirl and Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you?
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read?
- Circus Mirandus by Cassie Beasley and Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
- 88 and always growing 🙂
- Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse
- Michelle @ Michelle, Books, and Movie Addict
- Stefanie @ Your Daughter’s Bookshelf
6 thoughts on “The TBR Book Tag”
Pingback: The TBR Book Tag | Michelle, Books and Movies Addict
you really should get to Fangirl and Eleanor&Park 😀 such great books
Yes! Definitely top of my TBR pile (of course, I think too many things are at the top of my TBR pile, haha).
LikeLiked by 1 person
lol, i have the same problem 😉
LikeLiked by 1 person
This is such a fun interview – love it. I’m having a similar experience with East of Eden as you with Tale of Two Cities.. : )
Thank you! And glad to hear that we are both trying to read classics, even if they are difficult to get through 🙂 We will have to try to read them at the same time and get through them together!