I am honored to be nominated for this award by Tori at Bookish Writings. Go check out her awesome blog! Thank you so much for thinking of me! I am excited to get to know more and more people in the blogging world.
Of course there are some rules to this so here they are:
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award
- Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you
- Give eleven random facts about yourself
- Nominate eleven bloggers that you think are deserving of the award (with less than 200 followers)
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated them
- Give them eleven questions to answer
11 Answers to Tori’s questions:
Have you got any signed books?
Not that I can remember. I would love to get a signed Harry Potter book one day.
What is your favourite book or book series?
Speaking of Harry Potter, I would definitely have to say that he’s one of my favorite series. I also love The Book Thief by Mark Zusak and Little Women by Louisa May Alcott (and many other books). I prefer to have a top 10 favorite books rather than one–which changes over time.
What is your favourite book cover so far?
I recently finished All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr and love that cover. I also love the cover of Wonder by RJ Palacio.
When\How did you get in to reading?
I feel like I have always been reading! My parents would read it me at night when I was young. Then I remember reading Harry Potter for the first time as a elementary school child. I have always known I wanted to study literature in college and now that I’m graduated, I continue to read and write through blogging.
Why did you start your blog?
I wanted to have a place where I could write and think about the books I was reading. I want to be able to look back on what I thought about the books I’ve read over time. And also make friends that love reading as much as I do!
Have you ever read any manga? If so what was your first read?
I haven’t read any magna. Would you recommend any, Tori?
Haha. This question is great. I would have to say Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejudice, Maxon from The Selection, Philip from Edenbrooke, and Cedric Diggory from Harry Potter (so sad when he died!).
What is your favourite part of blogging and why?
I love connecting with other book bloggers and reading about the books they love. It makes me feel part of a big book blogging community and I’m glad there are so many book nerds in the world 🙂
What are your favourite types of blog posts to read\write?
I love Top 10 Tuesdays hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. And I love reviewing books because it gives me a chance to think and write about my experiences reading.
Any bloggish pet peeves?
Most anticipated release?
Hmm. Right now I am eagerly awaiting the newest Selection series book next year. And I’m excited to read Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee.
11 Fun Facts about me:
- I love chocolate, especially milk chocolate.
- England is my favorite country in the world.
- I love watching futbol and football.
- I love yoga, even though I’m not super flexible.
- When at the library, I can never only check out one book.
- I arrange my bookshelves according to my favorite reads and the prettiest books.
- I am not a big runner.
- Family is everything to me.
- I love the rain.
- I like Amazon best for buying books.
- I usually like most books I read.
11 Questions for those I Nominated:
- Why did you start a book blog?
- How many books do you read at one time?
- Top 5 favorite books?
- If you’re not reading, what are you doing?
- If you could be any book character, who would you be and why?
- Do you prefer romance or action in books? Why?
- Where do you like to buy books?
- Which book do you wish had a sequel?
- Which book would you like to be turned into a movie?
- Any books you refuse to read?
- Favorite book character? Why?
Kelly @ Dancing Through the Pages
Erika @ Erika in Bookventureland
Tiffany @ Bookplates for Brunch
Lindsay @ Lindsay’s Library
Kelly @ Wandering Through Books