Like I mentioned in my last post, I have loved reading the Fablehaven series over the course of the first 5 months of this year. And I recently had the brilliant idea of reading a certain fantastic fantasy series through the last 7 months of the year…
I am seriously excited about this idea! I have always loved the Harry Potter books.
I grew up with them…
- devouring the books again and again
- counting down the weeks until the next book came out
- going to midnight book releases
- dressing up as the characters for Halloween (before it was cool)
- dreaming about Harry Potter World and then finally going in Orlando(!)
- midnight movie premieres (more costumes!)
- visiting filming sites in the UK
- General Harry Potter fandom, trivia, and nerdiness 🙂
Harry Potter has been a huge part of my life.
I have been thinking about reviewing them here for a while. And this seems the perfect time to do so. But, the more I think about the format of these reviews, the more I want to do something different. I want to talk about my favorite parts and favorite characters, the titles and the endings, the themes and the emotions of these books. Be prepared for lots of spoilers (hopefully you’ve read them already!) and lots of Harry Potter love!
So starting in June, look for Harry Potter reviews!